any finland brutal death/grind metal here?

Im sorry but i think you will have to go to sweden if you want some real music.. you see we finns somehow do not understand music.. These motherfuckin powermetal bands rule in Finland ex. Stratovarius, Nightwish.. They suck!! You do sertainly know some better Swedish bands! They kick ass!

red_beef:

DEMIGOD just released their 2nd album a couple of months ago. It's called "Shadow Mechanics". It's not even close as good as "Slumber Of Sullen Eyes", but it's still okay... I'm going to see them live in July, too.

goregoat:

I actually made one grind/death song myself. I play all the guitars and do all the screaming and growling myself, and a friend of mine did the drums. You can download it from here:
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/90/sons_of_terror.html
The song is called "Blood, Guts and Intestines" and it's at the bottom of the page. I'd recommend downloading, not streaming it from the site. The quality isn't the best, but I like the song myself. Carcass' "Reek Of Putrefaction" inspired me to write it. The other song(s) are thrash metal so skip them unless you like thrash too....

Finland is filled with all kind of soft metal. But one of my favourite deathmetal bands comes from Finland, Enter my silence.

All credits for Norwegian metal, but American, what the...