which is the best german brutal death/grind metal band?

For death definately Purgatory! They and Amon Amarth together on tour again? Hope soon! :)

Well, if you don't mind noisecore or however that stuff might be called (like I give a shit how it's called) Manos! ;) I cn't stop watching that damn video of Party.San 2000 they put up such a fucking hilarious show..

NP: Manos - Der Fuchs schleicht durch den Wald...

...and so I got some great stuff for u of a german grindcoreband called: The Excrementory Grindfuckers

And u can visit them at: http://www.excrementory.de/

Another band is Hate Squad with them debutalbum Theatre of Hate [ Death ]. Then there is Fleshcrawl [ Death ] and other stuff that my brain will not send to my hands ;)

ziuwarian,
thanks for your information.wanna know,manos play noisecore?? like what??like ANAL CUNT or AGHROPHOBIC NOSEBLEED??

strumbringer,
thanks for your links.i'm prechiatte of it.i like grindcore too,but i like the sound more to old napalm death or old aghatocles or nasum (grind rules!!)....but i'm more to gore grind/death metal style......

oh ya,i forgot to mention ANASARCA. this band are totally kickin' butt!!!sound mixing with old DEICIDE did,combaining with grind touches and some melodical style........

Godmachine - ANASARCA

hehe, i say the same , Profanity, Spawn,Impending Doom,Jack Slater, Fleshcrawl, Maledictiv Pigs, Viu Drack....... hey there are a lot of great Bands!!!! Check out The Fuck The Commerce ;o))) Verry cool Death/Grind Festival in germany !!!!

Greetings form bavaria