German Death Metal

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
German Death Metal is the best Death Metal in the world. The growls are the scariest and the music is the most powerful.
The 5 best German Death Metal bands:
1) Blood
2) Obscenity
3) Profanity
4) Fleshcrawl
5) Seirim

Cool. Fleshcrawl is the only one that has US distribution for their CDs. Yeah, they are good, and they sound kind of like an old school Swedish dm band. I didn't think Germany had a big death metal scene. I wish Germany had more death metal bands and less power metal bands (I HATE power metal).

we are an austalian death metal band that is looking into relocating to germany in june 2010. we will be doing it without our vocalist therefore, we will looking for a a german based vocalist. but we have no idea where to start to find one? at the time of comming over we will have our debut album ready for realease under aussie label and distro aswell as in the stages of securing UK and euro.
also which we are booking a head of schedule for euro touring within the few weeks of moving to germany.

any one know where we can find a vocalist?

I guess it largely depends on where exactly you relocate to, because nearly all internet musician networks are specialized for a certain region of germany, so there's no use to try to search countrywide. The one site that springs to my mind which might be known to a larger group of people would be

http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Musikersuche/cat-Musikersuche?showRightPanel=true

It's in German unfortunately, but at least you got a chance of some responses.

Good luck!