Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Atrocity-To Dessensucht
Fleshcrawl-Bloodsoul
Fleshcrawl-Soulskinner
Seirim-Empire Of The Dead
Seirim-Kill War Chaos
Maledictive Pigs-Bloodshed
Final Breath-Mind Explosion(Death Thrash)
Profanity-Slaughtering Thoughts
Blood-Christbait
Graveworm-Engraved In Black(Black Death)

What do you think?

Looks pretty good. I have Atrocity - Todessehensucht and Fleshcrawl - Soulskinner. Unfortunately there is not a really big death metal scene in Germany; it's mostly thrash and power metal. Too bad Atrocity aren't playing death metal anymore; the came out with two great albums.

I added a CD to my collection:
Atrocity-To Dessensucht
Fleshcrawl-Bloodsoul
Fleshcrawl-Soulskinner
Seirim-Empire Of The Dead
Seirim-Kill War Chaos
Maledictive Pigs-Bloodshed
Final Breath-Mind Explosion(Death Thrash)
Obscenity-Intense
Profanity-Slaughtering Thoughts
Blood-Christbait

There is an awesome German Death Metal band .. NECROPHAGIST ... try to seek it out.

Their original release was one (or two members .. do not recall) with a drum machine. Real technical stuff but super catchy ... something like Decapitated meets Death.

They are working on a new release from what I hear and are now a full band.

Atrocity and Fleshcrawl are the only bands on that list I can find CDs by in my local CD shop. What is Blood like? I've heard of them before. Too bad Atrocity do not play death metal anymore. Todessehensucht was great. I like the nihilistic lyrics on that album a lot too.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coming from you of all people, that statement is the funniest post ever!
:lol: :lol:
Maybe you should take your own advice??? o_O

Again, agreed. :p He also gave me negative rep saying the same thing!

Profanity, you have never said anything remotely interesting. I don't know if you have anything to say, but it seems unlikely as you have made an arseload of posts that say nothing except "Thanks for that information" or "Cool" or "That is correct". The world doesn't need idiots like you. Die or something, will you? :)

Int said:
Again, agreed. :p He also gave me negative rep saying the same thing!

Profanity, you have never said anything remotely interesting. I don't know if you have anything to say, but it seems unlikely as you have made an arseload of posts that say nothing except "Thanks for that information" or "Cool" or "That is correct". The world doesn't need idiots like you. Die or something, will you? :)
I hate those fucking "Thanks for that information" posts. :guh: He seems to think having more posts than anyone else will make him cool or something. I don't get it. What's great about having more posts than anyone when they're all fucking worthless? :lol: