Non power metal German bands

I would have said try Sumpfbold, too, (Thrash) but I don`t think you`ll find anything from them in the US (they are hardly known here in germany)

btw: we have a lot of weird bands here :)
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter are a great live band (have seen them twice)

Hexer said:
I would have said try Sumpfbold, too, (Thrash) but I don`t think you`ll find anything from them in the US (they are hardly known here in germany)

btw: we have a lot of weird bands here :)
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter are a great live band (have seen them twice)
Unfortunately, I don't think I'd find anything by most of the bands mentioned here in the US. I need to order the CDs online. I order most of my CDs online from lesser known European bands anyways instead of buying them in the store.

Life Sucks said:
Cool. Thanks.

no problem, tell me what you think :)
FB are my favourite local band. they`re just starting to get bigger (got signed by Nuclear Blast some time ago)

btw: have you allready downloaded Sumpfbold - Death Metal (extended version)??? :kickass: :kickass: :D damn fucking hillarious :D :kickass: :kickass:

Both bands are really good. Final Breath is more thrashy, which is cool. I'm glad they got signed to an international label like Nuclear Blast. I'll be getting their CD when it is released through Nuclear Blast.

as far as i know, Mind Explosion already is released through nuclear blast (at least the nuclear blast-logo is on the back of the CD-case) so you shoud be able to get it, really kicks ass :headbang:
btw: they just recorded the new album (should be finished by now) though the mixing will be in february I think, so it`ll be another few month until its out

if you can`t find the CD you can still email Heiko (their drummer) who is the man to get in contact with for anything :) he probably can send you the CD and other stuff if you want it (I got my CD and longsleeve directly from him, too)

Life Sucks said:
Cool. I think I might order it. The next CD should be awesome, with better production and everything, since it is on a big metal label.

I hope so, but Mind Explosion has a very good production, too.

I`ll tell you when the CD is released :)
I allready have heard 2 of the new songs in their live-shows, really cool :D