Any future touring agenda?

Xfn

New Metal Member
May 28, 2010
Heard by word of mouth from a some-what reliable source (using an ear or two) there's a chance Kayo Dot might be coming back to the UK around august/september this year... or possible February next year... Any nigglings of a chance this is true and any confirmation of these nigglings would bring a smile, or a frown, or both to my jutty outy brow and mouth.

Sleepy board. Has everyone migrated to twitter or facespace or something?

mia and toby and dan are tweetmasters, at least.

I do think there will be some Kayo Dot touring news once Toby gets back from his tour in Europe with Secret Chiefs 3 in mid-to-late June.

I really hope they stop at pittsburgh again! I played in one of the opening bands and I loved when they came september 08'

Recently got the first Kayo Dot news letter through email. The topic of this thread was catered for and facilitated thus:

"For European touring, we're intending on doing this in January 2011. Interested parties please contact us."

Along with other such gems:

"Coyote" on vinyl!

we are working on a new EP... called "Stained Glass".
it's really "pretty"... available for sale on tour later this year.

'Twas nice.

I'm so ashamed, the remnants of one of the most interesting, beautiful, awkwardly avantgarde bands ever (maudlin)... they came to Oporto Portugal and i couldn't attend. Please come back again, otherwise i'll punish myself severely again and again. Also, i'm kind of a roadie, would be great to help you out with your things and even showing you around. Come back damnit!!! :)