Any GCX/Ground Control Pro owners out there?

Apr 5, 2008
Washington
I've finally had enough of the latency when switching patches on my G-System, so I'm going to be selling it and redesigning my rig within the next couple weeks. I haven't heard any complaints about latency with the GCX/GCP, but then again I didn't hear anything regarding the G-System's problem either. Has anybody tried these out? I'm just going to be switching amp channels and turning loops on/off for stompboxes, and possibly integrating an MPX-1 for delay later (which I'm going to bypass just like the stompboxes, I'm expecting latency on the FX unit so I won't be switching patches on that while playing)

I've finally had enough of the latency when switching patches on my G-System, so I'm going to be selling it and redesigning my rig within the next couple weeks. I haven't heard any complaints about latency with the GCX/GCP, but then again I didn't hear anything regarding the G-System's problem either. Has anybody tried these out? I'm just going to be switching amp channels and turning loops on/off for stompboxes, and possibly integrating an MPX-1 for delay later (which I'm going to bypass just like the stompboxes, I'm expecting latency on the FX unit so I won't be switching patches on that while playing)

Let me know if you ever plan on doing that, I'd like to get em off you if you were going to get rid of them. :kickass: