Any GN'R fans?

What are the other ex-members doing nowadays? Other then the obvious members such as Slash and Duff?

Adler is doing adlers appetite. Izzy does his solo stuff and does random GNR live shows. Gilby Clarce I dont know. He used to do that awful rockstar supernova stuff with Jason Newstedt and Tommy Lee. Buckethead is doing what he always does - loads of music :p

The other members 1995 - 2008 I dont know :p

gilby clarke has been releasing solo albums of a regular basis since 1994 but he was recently a victim of a hit and run accident and recovering from that

Adler is doing adlers appetite. Izzy does his solo stuff and does random GNR live shows. Gilby Clarce I dont know. He used to do that awful rockstar supernova stuff with Jason Newstedt and Tommy Lee. Buckethead is doing what he always does - loads of music :p

The other members 1995 - 2008 I dont know :p

gilby clarke has been releasing solo albums of a regular basis since 1994 but he was recently a victim of a hit and run accident and recovering from that

Anything worth listening to?

Anything worth listening to?

i take it you've heard or own both velvet revolver albums and both slash's snakepit albums. the first duff solo album "believe in me" is really good if you can stand duff's voice. jeff beck, sebastian bach and lenny kravitz appear on the album as well as most of GNR.

izzy stradlin's first 2 solo albums "izzy stradlin and the juju hounds" and "117 degrees" are great if you like rolling stones influenced rock.

gilby clarke has a best of album out and i'd recommend that because the songs on the best of cd are really his best tunes. i own all of his solo albums and i'd say there are maybe 2-3 other really great songs missing from the best of and the rest of his catalog is filler. if you were to get a gilby clarke solo album pawnshop guitars is the best one and contains a killer cover of the rolling stones "dead flowers" with axl on piano and backing vocal. here are some samples of solo stuff:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKKhZ6BJJBE&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqfnCBMe5qU&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the Duff solo albums but a lot of people dont like his voice. Slashs Snakepit are good to great. I used to hate Velvet Revolver but has grown quite fond of their debut album actually. Never heard the stuff from Izzy or Gilby. I should probably give Buckethead a shot though. People say some of his stuff is amazing. Hard to know where to begin when it comes to him though.