any good METAL shows coming up in JAPAN???

What is this Japanese band called Suns Owl I keep hearing about? Apparently they are going to Australia (not sure about coming to New Z). They have played alongside Slayer, Vision oF Disorder, etc and are are said to be among the best metal in Japan.

Do they suck? Are they crappy nu-metal?

hehe

OUTRAGE is touring across Japan right now.
And RAGE is coming here end of this month.

Well, what else we have....

DARK FUNERAL is going to play in October.
IN FLAMES in December.

And we'll have Beast Feast Festival again in Dec...but it's not going to be a metal festival, I believe. It's a nu-metal festival.

Jason, as far as I know they are nu-metal type, and I don't listen to them, so I wouldn't judge. They played at BFF last year, and will play this year too.

And we have Summer Sonic Festival this weekend.
Oops, it's not a metal! Though, Hanoi Rocks will kick some ass for sure! :headbang:

Dark Funeral are also coming here! They must be doing a "pacific rim" tour (japan, australia, new zealand, etc)

Im not that fond of cheesey satanic black metal, but ohwell, it will be enjoyable anyway!

about Suns Owl, thankyou for the warning mrs Asylum Dancer, i will stay away from them! (i dont like nu-metal either).

rock out

:cool:

Originally posted by ms. anthrope
AD-san,

how is the death metal/black metal scene in japan???

I'm not really into those music, so all I know is there are tons of underground death/black metal band in Japan.@@I heard some people say that Blood Stain Child is good. You know them already, maybe?:)

http://www.bloodstainchild.com

@Jason

Correction! Suns Owl wasn't so bad. They're more thrash metal influenced... I think I mistook them for another band, sorry ;)

You can check their sound @

http://ap.e-direct.ne.jp/sinf/artist.php3?T_ARTIST_CODE=3779

Sorry, it's all in Japanese. Just click the album titles, then choose Windows Media or Real Player.

Thanks Yuki-san :)

Unfortunately i can't download or listen to things on my computer at work but I will check them out later!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p