Shows Coming Up.....

i am fabio

Jan 26, 2006
Nor. Cal.
Since i'll be missing the S.F. Sonata/Nightwish show tomorrow due to work, it got me thinking about a few shows that i will get to attend in the coming months. And figured we could have a thread to discuss upcoming shows we'll be attending (or missing).

So here are a few on my coming up list.....

- September 25th - Rishloo @ The Fire Escape (Sacramento)
- October 25th - Kamelot & Edguy @ Slims (S.F.)
- November 5th - Dragonforce, Turisas and Powerglove @ The Warfield (S.F.)
- November 6th - Turisas & Powerglove @ The Boardwalk (Orangevale)

There are a few other shows that i'll be missing because of work, Amon Amarth, Helloween, and Amorphis. :cry:

So next show coming up will be Rishloo! Did you hear that SharkBlack? They're coming around again.....and this time not to be missed by me. :cool: They have some other dates set up for surrounding areas, hopefully some others can catch them as well.

I didn't know Nightwish was playing tomorrow, that would've been a cool concert to attend. The concerts I'll be going to are:

- October 6th - Opeth (S.F.)
- October 13th - Amorphis (Hollywood)
- October 24th - Everlast (San Luis Obispo)
- October 26th - Kamelot (Los Angeles)

Busy month.

I didn't know Nightwish was playing tomorrow, that would've been a cool concert to attend. The concerts I'll be going to are:

- October 6th - Opeth (S.F.)
- October 13th - Amorphis (Hollywood)
- October 24th - Everlast (San Luis Obispo)
- October 26th - Kamelot (Los Angeles)

Busy month.

Bah! I would love to get to that Opeth show.....but Monday is terrible for me. :mad:

KAMELOT OCT. 25
TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA NOV. 15
POINTS NORTH, SURFACE TENSION PROJECT NOV. 15
TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA NOV. 16
THEN ITS DECEMBER..............

Since i'll be missing the S.F. Sonata/Nightwish show tomorrow due to work, it got me thinking about a few shows that i will get to attend in the coming months. And figured we could have a thread to discuss upcoming shows we'll be attending (or missing).

So here are a few on my coming up list.....

- September 25th - Rishloo @ The Fire Escape (Sacramento)
- October 25th - Kamelot & Edguy @ Slims (S.F.)
- November 5th - Dragonforce, Turisas and Powerglove @ The Warfield (S.F.)
- November 6th - Turisas & Powerglove @ The Boardwalk (Orangevale)

There are a few other shows that i'll be missing because of work, Amon Amarth, Helloween, and Amorphis. :cry:

So next show coming up will be Rishloo! Did you hear that SharkBlack? They're coming around again.....and this time not to be missed by me. :cool: They have some other dates set up for surrounding areas, hopefully some others can catch them as well.

Damn this post got by me...
Rishloo!! :headbang:

Yeah they are playing the south bay on the 27th, but the timing sucked for me I need to check again, They are playing Santa Cruz at the Catalyst too on the 20th.

You will dig them live.

I hope I'm able to swing it.

Where did you find out about this concert? Ticketmaster shows no dates for any show in NorCal. I thought the only one was in SoCal on the Sunday...

If you go to the Kamelot site and then to the tour dates list, the one for SF will take you to the venue where they sell the tickets not through ticket master.