July 8 & 9 original line up shows

Chuck Billy

TL Blood
Apr 1, 2002
Bay Area
www.testamentlegions.com
Just confirmed that we are playing a show in Tacoma on July 8th at the Shipwreck. The next day is the benefit show "Thrash Against Cancer" in S.F. at the Pound. Both these shows will be the original Testament line up. We are all looking forward to these shows and hope to see you all there.

Metal Forever!

I am sooooooooo going to this show :hotjump:

Just sent in a vacation request to take off July 8th, so I can drive up from Las Vegas

Kick ass. Hope you guys over there have as much fun as I did at the London gig! BEST GIG EVER!

TYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSTAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMUNNNNNNNT

Chuck Billy said:
Just confirmed that we are playing a show in Tacoma on July 8th at the Shipwreck. The next day is the benefit show "Thrash Against Cancer" in S.F. at the Pound. Both these shows will be the original Testament line up. We are all looking forward to these shows and hope to see you all there.

Metal Forever!

Hi Chuck!

I hope that Testament comes with the original Line-up to Germany. I saw you in Dieburg than that was a great OLDSCHOOL time for me.

Greetz
chuck_billy Germany

From the Louder Harder Faster festival. Also, just wanted to thank you Chuck and the guys for doing everything you could to make that show happen, and I would have driven Alex to NYC, at least I would have had someone to talk to, my bud passed out for the whole ride. Anyway, enjoy!

Chuck-01.jpg

Band-01.jpg

Band-02.jpg

Alex.jpg

Chuck-03.jpg

Chuck-04.jpg

Band-03.jpg

Band-04.jpg

I stumbled across the ticketmaster listing a few days ago...picked up a couple tickets to the Tacoma show for me and a friend...really looking forward to it.

Ticketmaster has a glitch and says they are playing at:

Small Venue Washington
Seattle, WA

maybe they have to do that with all smaller venues that they don't regularly list.

It actually shows the right venue in the right hand pane once you click on it though...

I live in Tacoma, so the drive will be short for me!

can't wait!

I just want to say, thanks for coming to my home town and blowing my socks off. My ears are still ringing. All of you were in TOP TOP form. I hope you can come back soon!

I got right up front in the center, and stayed there for the whole set. I was a taller guy wearing glasses, and got to do the last "Preach" when Chuck was puting the mic out to the crowd. Chuck also tried to hand me a pic, but the guy next to me snagged it! :erk:

I tried to stay afterwards to have you fellows autograph a couple of my CD's, but the bus was leaving for the 3rd time, and I was afraid I would miss my last ride back to my car at the park and ride. Oh well, autographs less important, you're kicking our asses way more important.

Thanks again Testament, REALLY REALLY glad you came to T-town....interesting venue eh?