Confirmed U.S. Testament dates w/ original line-up!

It would be nice if this turned to a full U.S tour. It would not bother me if it was a Reuion tour or not as long as I could see Testament live in some form orignal line up or not I just really want to see them been waiting 6 years almost 7.

Only 3 U.S. shows and it looks like that's the way it will stay. I was hoping for some more east coast dates but the band is more into touring Europe lately.

Okay, I have read all your posts and believe me I am just as excited about Testaments reunion and the tour but one thing that is really bothering me about this whole thing is WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY DOING A BAY AREA DATE??? Am I the only person here from the Bay Area that doesn't think this is a just a bit fucked up? I would think a band like Testament who's core following developed here in the SF Bay Area would want to show for the Bay Area fans who have supported them since DAY 1. There are a lot of guys like myself who were too young to go see Testament during The Legacy and Practice What You Preach era. I would be soooo stoked to see them with Alex and Greg...but I guess the East Coast is more important. So Testament FUCK YOU for ignoring us Bay Area fans. Have a good tour FUCK HEADS!

Damn man, chill out. Just because it hasn't been added "YET" doesn't mean they won't do a Bay Area show. I have a feeling they will do a West Coast show at some point , or at least hopefull thinking on my part :)