Testament to tour the U.S. this summer

SlayerNPG

Feb 15, 2002
Malden, MA
Visit site
From smnnews.com:

Testament - U.S. summer tourposted on 02-11-2005 @ 1:38 AM by </SPAN>- [email="dan@smnnews.com"]Dan[/email] Thrash legends TESTAMENT will be touring across the U.S. this summer, with ex-SLAYER drummer Paul Bostaph behind the kit for them. Our first confirmed date for you is as follows:

June 24 - West Springfield, VA @ Jaxx

Opening bands and many more dates are still TBA.

Man I hope they come to Denver they were always out hear when I was 18 but they only played at Bars they should go on tour with someone like Inflames or soilwork or MegaDeath so more people see them.

Well the Jaxx show is confirmed. They even have it posted on their website. I don't think they will come all the way out east just to play one show in July. They must be putting a string of cities together right now as we speak.

Not good news. I was hoping for a U.S. summer tour to promote the new album but it looks like the entire idea is just a rumor or something. How about the Latin American tour in June. Is this all a bunch of bullshit or is it gonna happen.

Pascal79 said:
Not good news. I was hoping for a U.S. summer tour to promote the new album but it looks like the entire idea is just a rumor or something. How about the Latin American tour in June. Is this all a bunch of bullshit or is it gonna happen.

The reunion is just what it is, a reunion. The tour dates you are seeing on other sites are NOT confirmed. I was told that. When and if any dates are confirmed, they will be posted here or and on the official site.