Bands that Testament should tour with in the U.S.

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Looks like Testament are starting to line-up some concert dates in Europe. I'm sure they're planning a U.S. package tour with some other kickass bands. There was some talk last summer about a Testament/Exodus/Death Angel tour but nothing has been confirmed yet.

I personally would like to see Testament join forces with some different bands to add a bit of diversity to the line-up rather than having them play with other thrash acts. If you think about it, the more diverse the line-up the more fans show up to the gigs and each act gets exposed to new fans.

It would be cool to see them join forces with Soilwork or Inflames as co-headliners and get an opening band like Despised Icon or All Shall Parish as openers.

I'd like to know which bands you would like to see Testament tour with in the U.S. once the new album gets released.

Soilwork would be cool, In Flames is alright. I don't know anything about the other two bands you mentioned. I don't think Testament is going to be bringing in bigger crowds than what they did before. What they need is proper promotion so that fans who used to listen to them know their still around. It's been so long since they had a record out, most people think their dead.

I personally don't care who they tour with. I just want them to come close enough so that I can go to a show. I haven't seen them live since the Low record.

Well, from my point of view, i think FORBIDDEN had to be on tour with them ! Dunno about USA , but that tour would be killer ( they've got same management, so this make sense ) . But on other hand Bostaph play in both band's so dunno if he can play 2shows/night... ;)
Doesn't matter it's important for us that Testa coming to Serbia ... :)
:kickass::headbang:

well i dont care who plays with em in the states !! bout if the were to tour in europe apart from the festival circut. . .

Testament headliners
Heathen suppoert
gama bomb to open!!

3 thrash bands but all totally different!!

Seen them with:
1988- DEATH ANGEL, VIO-LENCE, EMINENCE
1989- ANNIHILATOR
2000- CRUCIBLE, BROKEN MAN (twice in Hawaii)
2003- HALFORD, IMMORTAL, PRIMAL FEAR, CARNAL FORGE, PAINMUSEUM
2006- BRUTAL TRUTH, GRAVE, DISMEMBER

FORBIDDEN and FLOTSAM AND JETSAM would be my pix

Forbidden toured with Testament. I saw that tour, it was 94 or 95. Bostaph was gone by that point. I think Jacobs was playing drums then.