Who should Testament tour with in 2011?

Maybe not as an opener but a co-headline tour would work. Lamb of God and Testament have already co-headlined a huge show together in the Phillipines last year. It was a spectacular show.

Rod Stewart. Largely because the look on fans faces when the other band plays would be LOLZ

Maybe the title of my post should have been "Who should testament tour with in 2012".

The new album will be out later in the year. I'm guessing sometime in the Fall. Not sure what the plans are after that. I would imagine they'd want to headline a U.S. tour around that time or maybe it will all fall into place early in 2012. They seem to start off with Europe first which is a huge market for them so we'll have to wait and see.

They should tour with me. I won't get in the way and it would be nice to get in free.

the wish for THE unreal:

co-headline: TESTAMENT, DEATH ANGEL, Metallica - each of them playing 1 hour set (Testament playing tracks that have usually NOT been played live) .. and opening ... to my surprise...... Overkill with 30 minutes summary of the their last record

I second the above. These are the bands Testament needs to tour with. To have them all on one bill would be killer. And unreal, unfortunately.

another Thrash of the Titans;Part 2 w/ Vio-lence, Forbidden Evil, Billy Milano, Exodus, Heathen, Death Angel, Legacy (Zetro singing), Sadus and Anthranx. Maybe add some Flotsam and Jetsam and Laaz Rockit.