Who should Testament bring on tour with them?

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
Barring the idea of an "Evening with Testament" tour that was talked about in another thread, who would be the perfect band (or two) for Testament to bring out?

I think the perfect band would be Nevermore, but that would pose a guitar player problem, as I dont know if Steve is up to playing for both bands every night :p

Soilwork would be another fucking awesome choice.

And Last Days of Humanity, too :rolleyes:

Ok, first off seeing as we all know that TestAmenT going on tour alone and playing 2 sets is not going to happen, (even though it IS feasable) I think regardless of WHO they bring it should be just ONE band. The more you have the less of each you get and that just blows all around. It seems that so many headlining bands are playing these wimpy 75 minute sets. Hey, thats ok when you only have an album or 2 but when you have like 10 albums it just doesnt cut the mustard. Also If you just tour with 2 national bands it gives local bands a chance to play on a bill opening for bands they love. The more nationals - the less locals and the less locals hurts the local scene.
back in the day here it was always 2 national bands and one local band on every show, unless it was a special tour like the clash of the titans or the new titans on the block or the headbangers ball tour, etc.
Also, I dont care who they bring as long as they PLEASE keep it old school. I am so tired of going to see old school bands and having to sit through 2 or 3 crappy new bands before the headliner comes on. By the time the show is over Ive paid to see 1 killer band play for just over an hour. I was so stoked to see Kreator with Destruction (even though they had 2 crappy new bands on the bill as well)
Oh well, I dont suppose it will change.

vio-lence for sure if you are talking old school.

susperia or the hunted if you are talking newer bands.

Crap is in the eye of the beholder mr. hunger of the undead. Cephalic carnage is a kick ass band even if you can't get by the vocals.

"Crap is in the eye of the beholder mr. hunger of the undead."

Uhm, sure whatever you say.

Cephalic carnage is a kick ass band even if you can't get by the vocals. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats an oxymoron.

If the vocals suck then I just cant get into the band, regardless of how much I might think the music is good. I feel the same way about The Haunted. Sorry if we differ in our opinions.

Obituary...if they were to get back together that is....Nevermore seems more feasable...( I've seen them though...I just NEED to see Obituary....that's all) ;)

I vote for Nevermore and Annihilator (Waking The Fury is amazing!!!!)
If this happens would be a killer concert!!!!!!
headbob.gif