who would u like to see testament tour the US with?

levi

Aug 26, 2004
For me it would be shadowsfall or lambofgod or inflames cause they each bring good size shows and testament fits the bill perfect.

I couldn't agree more with those 3 bands. Any of those 3 bands with Testament headlining would bring a packed house to the clubs anytime. I wouldn't mind seeing them hook up with Dimmu Borgir too. That would be killer. I think they really need to bring a solid band to co-headline with them because if they just decide to have local bands open for them they won't get big crowds to the shows. I find that bands nowadays need to be diverse and connect together so that they can get introduced to new fans. It benefits both bands playing and it's great marketing. There was a post here a few months ago of talks between Testament and Inflames about a possible tour. Hopefully it does happen. Testament brought The Haunted with them on their U.S. summer tour a few years ago so I would expect them to do the same on their next tour.

Heres another line-up Lambofgod headlining(I like them the only reason I say they should headline is they get a great crowd and I would like to see Testament in a good venue.)Testament,Annihilator,Susperia(just got the new CD it rocks)Exodus.

NO METALCORE please. Im sick of this new trend of this crap spreading. Im living in the heart of this crap (new england) and have to deal with the idiots of it everyday. Get real metal bands.