Who would u like to see testament tour with

formaldehyde said:
hey!! this is exactly the same thing i was about to say!!!!
tour w/ bay thrashers!!! even w/ metallica & slayer

btw~how r u doing, DL :wave:

heyul yayer!!!!
ay area thrashers should go on a tour together, it would be a legendary as the
German Attack Sodom+Kreator+Destruction tour on 2001

Pyrus- OverKill will kick ass !!!

oh and hello Dennis! :wave: how are you?

i think it would be sweet to see the MIGHTY TestAmenT play alone.......something like "a night with TestAmenT" where they play a 3 hour set including many songs which they rarely/never play. that would own

ChaosWithoutProphecy said:
i think it would be sweet to see the MIGHTY TestAmenT play alone.......something like "a night with TestAmenT" where they play a 3 hour set including many songs which they rarely/never play. that would own
I'd like to see them alone backstage, if you know what I mean ;) j/k

Razorhead95 said:
Testament and Godsmack! Oh wait, isn't this who I'd like to see in a fight?

How about Testament versus Disturbed? Oh wait, Disturbed only picks fights with emo bands.

There is still a possibility that Testament and Godsmack will be on the same tour, if Godsmack crosses over to thrash with their next album. They already have some thrash influence in their music, even though it's over shadowed by the "alternative" influences that often make a band sound mallcore. There are already a lot bands these day are crossing over from mallcore to groove metal sound, because mallcore isn't making anymore money.

It would be cool if they toured with Death Angel and Heathen. Like a kind of Bay Area Thrash tour. That would be the shit. It would also be cool to have Forbidden on there. Are Forbidden still going or have they disbanded?

How about Testament, touring with none other than... TESTAMENT!
One lineup could include Chuck Billy, Metal Mike, Eric Peterson, Steve D, and Paul Bostaph, and the other could be Steve Souza, Alex Skolnick, James Murphy, Greg Christian and Dave Lombardo.

Razorhead95 said:
How about Testament, touring with none other than... TESTAMENT!
One lineup could include Chuck Billy, Metal Mike, Eric Peterson, Steve D, and Paul Bostaph, and the other could be Steve Souza, Alex Skolnick, James Murphy, Greg Christian and Dave Lombardo.

Theoretical its a good idea, but i doubt if it ever would work out...
Dunno what about Greg Chrisrtian. I think he's unreachable... and I guess out of business... Does he play somewhere? guess not but I'd like to be sure...