Testament tour

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
How many ppl here would love to see Testament do a tour with no opening acts? "An Evening With Testament" ohhh yeahhhh. :headbang: That way they could perform more shit. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I know not many bands do tours like that these days, but it would be cool anyway. :D I saw Dream Theater do a tour like that in early 2002. They performed 3 hours and 10 min set which was very awesome :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump:

:devil: Ohhhh God :devil:
What a beautiful idea, 3 hours of Testament loud as fuck in your face. Hell yeah I would love to see that shit. I know they could pull it off... Only if they would... And yeah Dream Theater always does shit like that, 3 hours or so, And then they get to their hour of cover songs. Crazy fuckers.

I think it would kick TOTAL ASS! Hell, if RUSH can play for 3 hours at 50 some years old so can TestAmenT!
I say charge more money for tickets and play 3 one hour sets!
That would give them time to relax because they play so fast and it would let us hear way more old songs too.
That would rule so much. I am so tired of headlining bands with a bunch of albums playing these wimpy 60-80 minute sets.
Fuck that!
Also, stop dragging 2 or 3 sorry ass sucky bands on the road and play longer sets, thats what the fans want anyway.
I would rather pay twice the ticket price or more for more TestamenT or any other headliner and just ONE cheezy opener!

Originally posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
I think it would kick TOTAL ASS! Hell, if RUSH can play for 3 hours at 50 some years old so can TestAmenT!
I say charge more money for tickets and play 3 one hour sets!
That would give them time to relax because they play so fast and it would let us hear way more old songs too.
That would rule so much. I am so tired of headlining bands with a bunch of albums playing these wimpy 60-80 minute sets.
Fuck that!
Also, stop dragging 2 or 3 sorry ass sucky bands on the road and play longer sets, thats what the fans want anyway.
I would rather pay twice the ticket price or more for more TestamenT or any other headliner and just ONE cheezy opener!
Hell yeah :headbang:

When the Dream Theater played a 3 hour and 10 min set they only took one 20 min break.

U ppl are right, Testament could def pull it off. I really hope they will do a tour like that and call it "An Evening With Testament".
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

That would be fucking AWESOME...

But... uh.. figure, how many times do you think they'd be able to perform 3 hour shows.... :guh:

I think they'd die from exhaustion after the first week or two of shows. :p

Of course, they're not playing ballads or nu-metal, so 3 hours every night would be torture, I'd think....

Maybe they could set up a tour where they played every other night? Then again, that might not be very cost / time efficient. Not too mention that those buses are very expensive. Hmm.....ahh, what the hell, they are true metal warriors they could handle 3 hours every night!!!!!

Testament collapsing from exhaustion??? No no no. It takes a lot of practice to do 3 hour shows. How do u think Dream Theater did their 3 hour shows? They practiced a lot of course.
As I said before, DT didn't play for 3 hours straight without any break. They took a 20 min break, and then after that they re-entered the stage re-energized and all ready to perform the remaining 1 hour & 20 min.