Next Tour for Testament

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I know it's kind of early to talk about Testament's next tour since the band is fully involved with the recording of the next album, but I'm really looking forward to it once they finish recording. I read an earlier post that perhaps Testament might hook up with In Flames for a full scale North Amercian tour which would totally kick ass and I hope this happens. However, before this tour actually happens I got a good feeling that Testament will support Judas Priest for their upcoming world tour!

The Time is Coming for Testament to kick our ass again in Montreal!!!!!

um, dude...... in case you missed the memo, the Judas Priest tour will NOT start until NEXT SUMMER (that's like 2004)......

that will be AFTER they record and release their next record, which they have JUST STARTED WRITING.....

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I can't understand why people cannot grasp some of the officially announced info.

edit: oh yeah, I forgot, TL has already stated that the whole Testament is touring with Priest is a RUMOR.....

Who is Testament anyways?? Its been quite a while since they played in New England.Why wernt they on the bill with Halford when I saw him in CT last May?