Testament should be on the Scorpions / Priest tour!

SlayerNPG

Feb 15, 2002
Malden, MA
Visit site
Testament should go on the rumored Scorpions / Priest tour next year, I know they're fans of both bands as they covered songs by both of them and Im sure most Scorpions / Priest fans would appreciate Testament. It would play pretty big places too. Something makes me think they have something big going on if Bostaph cant even play a few dates here and there with Forbidden. I'm pretty sure the band is prob tight with Halford too since they were gonna open for him before or did for a few shows. I think this tour makes sense for them. Thoughts?

A tour like this would be good for all parties: the bands, the ones who'd organise this and for the fans as well. These are just suspictions and hopes, but I think all of us would like to see that happen, even if they wouldn't have the chance to see it live. There had been plans to have a tour with Guns and Roses back when "The Gathering" was being released, I recall. Too bad that didn't happen. Hopefully this time Testament will manage to get on the bill with some major rock bands.

Testament did tour with Priest back in 1990, along with Megadeth. Didn't they play with Priest again on the Gods of Metal tour or something like that? I don't know that Scorpions fans would be into Testament that much, those are two different styles.

I like all three bands, but the connection between them is a cover song and thats it.
Id like it if Testament would do a headline tour and bands like Persuader, Dark Empire, Warbringer, Municipal Waste, and Arsis would go with em.