testament tour with priest

blessed beyond contempt

New Metal Member
Jul 28, 2008
whats up guys and gals

i was wondering how long of a set testament is getting on the priest tour...to be honest i have no interest in seeing motor head...none what so ever...yea yea ace of spades and orgasmatron and all that shit blah blah...and to be honest I'm not impressed with the new priest shit either....i just wanna see testament

I d like to know if its worth going to see them....i mean if they are only getting 20 fuckin minutes to play....ill wait i guess, otherwise the closest gig they have without priest is 5 hours away!

anyway....help a brotha out here

I bought tickets to Monsters of Rock in Calgary just for Testament (I'm not an Ozzy fan & I detest Serj Tankian so I didn't stay for the whole thing), then went to the show in Edmonton the following night where they opened for Judas Priest. They played 4 songs at Monsters & 9 at the Edmonton show.
It was absolutely worth every penny and every minute I waited in line. ($750 by the time you count in 11 hours of driving to get to the shows & home and then about 5 hours of wait in line time).
The wait time in Edmonton was about 3 hours and it would have been shorter I guess if I didn't insist on front row. But I'd have waited 12 hours if I had to, they were fucking amazing.
They played Over the wall, New Order, The Preacher, Disciples of the watch, 3 days in darkness, DNR, More than meets the eye, Henchman Ride & Practice what you preach.

What time did Testament start in Edmonton? I'll be seeing them tonight in Winnipeg and I want to make sure I don't miss them.