Slayer and Testament

levi

Aug 26, 2004
Hey whats up people i was just wondering how long its been sense Testament & Slayer have done a tour together.I think It would be sweet if they did one after the new cds out cause it would be awsome for more people to see Testament live.

Fuckin-A! That would be one bomb-ass tour! One thing you gotta love about Slayer is they don't fuck around when they tour - they love their fans and they tour their asses off! Slayer would be a much better match than Megadeth - that's for damn sure!

SlaughteredOnslaught said:
Fuckin-A! That would be one bomb-ass tour! One thing you gotta love about Slayer is they don't fuck around when they tour - they love their fans and they tour their asses off! Slayer would be a much better match than Megadeth - that's for damn sure!

megadeth is a ten times better band than slayer, slayer made two good cds, and then the rest was mediocre and everythign after abyss is crap, but thats just me, ima deth-head

Saw Testament open for Slayer At L'Amour's in Brooklyn, NY and headline some little shithole club in NJ probably around 1987 or 1988...... Been hooked ever since......

METALinVEINS said:
megadeth is a ten times better band than slayer, slayer made two good cds, and then the rest was mediocre and everythign after abyss is crap, but thats just me, ima deth-head

Only 2 good albums? That's what I think of Megadeth, Peace Sells and Rust in Peace. Slayer has Hell Awaits, Reign In Blood, Season In The Abyss, and I consider Divine Interventions, which came after the Abyss, a pretty good album. I don't like South of Heaven much, it's too mid-tempo and groovy for Slayer.

ThrashLegions said:
Only 2 good albums? That's what I think of Megadeth, Peace Sells and Rust in Peace. Slayer has Hell Awaits, Reign In Blood, Season In The Abyss, and I consider Divine Interventions, which came after the Abyss, a pretty good album. I don't like South of Heaven much, it's too mid-tempo and groovy for Slayer.

The vocals kill South of Heaven... You're right tough, Divinde is pretty good!

METALinVEINS said:

I agree with you

megadeth musically is very talented, however i never consider them a thrash band.
so, as a thrash band, slayer thrash megadeth's ass badly! as a melody-oriented speed metal, slayer really can suck medadeth's dick!
they both put out lots of great records!!