Testament And Dimmu Borgir

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Would you like to see Testament tour with Dimmu Borgir ? I think this tour would kick ass! Dimmu is one of Black Metal's most brutal and their performance on stage is awesome. I finally got to see Dimmu on tour last year in Montreal and the crowd here loved their performance. I read an article about two years ago that Eric Peterson was considering Dimmu as supporters but Testament decided to have The Haunted for the Riding The Snake tour. Perhaps this tour could happen in the near future. What do you guys think of this?

I want to see another old school thrash band play with TestAmenT because thats what they are...period...the end.
I didnt care for The Haunted. The music was actually pretty good, but the singer sucked hard.
I would suggest another slot opening for Slayer. (that is, if those boring slackers would even have the balls to have TestAmenT open for them again)

I would see Testament with No Return or that would be great with FF (snif)

Or the BESt would be Strapping Young Lad with Testament (DEVIN TOWNSEND)

Originally posted by Heretic _Princess
Why not Dimmu Borgir with Testament! You guys or not open.
I think a concert with variety of band style is quite interesting

its not something about being open-minded or not..its a band(Dimmu Borgir) that i dont like(infact i hate :D ) , so i dont want to see them with Testament on tour..if Testament did a tour with Borgir guys, well its no problem..Testament will be the band that i will see, not Dimmu..

i always try to be open-minded about music..sometimes just one listen is not enough, and u have to give the band/the artist a few more chances and listen more..

u may be open-minded about "music"
but we always say "heavy metal is not just a music style!", right?
so, I can be open-minded about music but I can't be so about heavy metal, u know..

dimmu an testament would be cool - but they're totally different so it would be really weird!

but both bands are amazin!