Testament And Dimmu Borgir

I think a tour with KREATOR would make the most sense at this point in time. It's my personal opinion that Dimmu Borgir sucks. I think that keyboards in a metal band is one of the dumbest ideas i've ever heard. If I would have known that dragonlord was using the keyboard I would have left it @ the music store. But I bought it, and let me tell u it's going to be the last metal album I buy with keyboards. If people out there like keyboards thats fine with me, I don't mean any disrespect to them. I believe in true metal!

I do not think that adding a keyboard prevents a band from being metal.

Anyway, Dimmu Borgir, or black metal in general is not my favorite. I don't really know who should tour with Testament anymore. The new stuff is kinda death, but I would not want to see them with a death metal band. I dont think Testament is even death much beyond the vocals. I guess Slayer would be cool.

Keyboards in a metal band does NOT make them suck. Of course I say this because I am the keyboard player in my metal band. I think our band kicks ass! There are so many good metal bands that use keyboards, not just black metal bands.

Testament and Dimmu would fuckin rule! I saw Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, The Haunted, and Lamb of God on the same tour and that was awesome. Imagine Eric gettin on stage to jam out some Borgir stuff, you gotta admit that'd be pretty cool....

That would fucking rule... i'd love to see Dimmu Borgir and Testament together... maybe Dragonlord can make an appearance and play Rapture :err: ?? :D

np - Dumbo Jerker - Sympozium

Originally posted by Heretic _Princess
Why not Dimmu Borgir with Testament! You guys or not open.
I think a concert with variety of band style is quite interesting

While musically the variety would be nice, I'm afraid the crowds would not work. The old thrash crowd would be headbanging, trying not to spill beer on their girlfriends and the Dimmu crowd don't have girlfriends because their too busy smoking dope and hating everything. Wouldn't work, sorry.