Testament: Reunion video posted online!!!

FirstStrikeIsDeadly

Fuck my aching tits
Feb 20, 2003
Fista corps
France's VS-Webzine.com has uploaded a live video of the reunited TESTAMENT — Chuck Billy (vocals), Eric Peterson (guitar), Alex Skolnick (guitar), Greg Christian (bass), and Louie Clemente (drums) — performing the song "Practice What You Preach" on May 9 in Paris, France. Check out the video at this location (.avi file, 20 MB).

TESTAMENT kicked off a two-week European tour on May 6 in Eindhoven, Holland. The band will play two shows at Jaxx in Springfield, Virginia in early June, immediately preceding their appearance at the Louder Harder Faster festival on June 5 at the Crocodile Rock Cafe in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Joining the group's original lineup on a few tracks at all shows will be previous TESTAMENT drummer Johnny Tempesta (HELMET, ex-ROB ZOMBIE).

works fine, thanks
to bad the quality of the video is so low, but the rest is cool
thanks

Okay, I managed to get it open, check out the solo from Alex during Practice..., it's awesome. There's also a 2 minute video of "The Haunting". Maybe it's better if you click the link below, then go at the bottom of the page, and where's "Practice..." and "The Haunting", click right, and save as...
This link worked better for me
http://www.vs-webzine.com/ind.php?act=report.php&id=73

Larf03 said:
WOW! They sound killer!

Alex even adlibs a bit on the solo

CHuck sounds in such great shape!

Throw an album our way now!!!! With this line-up!!!!

Cool video HOPEFULLY THEY COME TO LOS ANGELES AND PLAY!!!

argh still not working and windows media player 10 is not compatible with MACs.
can anyone convert it to mpeg, or is that a pain in the ass or not possible??

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SOUND GREAT !!!!!!! Chuck sounds excellent, and man is it great to see them on stage together. Pure excellence from Skolnick. Note for note flawless solo. Testament is BACK, and they need to record a new record with Alex. This is a must !

hiddenlegions said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SOUND GREAT !!!!!!! Chuck sounds excellent, and man is it great to see them on stage together. Pure excellence from Skolnick. Note for note flawless solo. Testament is BACK, and they need to record a new record with Alex. This is a must !

now get Alex the hair he has used to have and everything is going to be allright :headbang:

YEAH, PLEASE TESTAMENT, MAKE ONE MORE(AT LEAST) ALBUM!!!!!

I DONT CARE IF IT IS SOLD FOR 50 DOLLARS, JUST ONE MORE!!!!