Testament Reunion Tour Announced!!!

Dateline: San Francisco, CA, Thursday, February 17, 2005

Testament lead vocalist, Chuck Billy, and founding guitarist, Eric Peterson announce that original guitar player Alex Skolnick, and original bassist Greg Christian, and previous Testament drummer alumnist Johnny Tempesta, are joining them for a Reunion Tour in Europe, May 7 to May 15 ONLY. The tour will last for 9 shows only.

Each of the other three musicians have other bands, projects, and recordings coming out, but they have all agreed to join forces with Chuck and Eric to blow out this limited reunion tour in May. Chuck Billy is quoted as saying "I'm in music to enjoy it, and playing with my old band-mates after all these years will be killer!" Eric Peterson adds "This reunion tour takes me back 20 years, the fans will freak seeing us together again!"

OMG!!!!!! Now I see the reasons for them being silent for a while. What an incredible news. God, I hope they come anywhere near!!! Greg and Alex back with Testament (how about little guest appearances on the new record! Thanks for this wonderful information, TL!!!
BTW.. Too bad Chuck and Eric didn't make to get Louie in :D

praise the titans:worship: :worship: :worship:
Louie shouldnt be afraid of playing even he hasnt played for a while :wave:
or he's just not interested in music anymore, c'mon man, once a musician, always a musician !!!!!!:headbang: :headbang:

and why not Paul? schedule?

I'm guessing Paul probably can't make it to Europe that week. This reunion tour is really cool for those who will be at the shows in Europe but what about the current line-up and the U.S. Summer tour dates? Hopefully we'll get some confirmed dates and cities soon.

:headbang:

No venues listed yet. Odd that they announce when they'll be there, but looking for places to play! I'll be in Europe between May 2 and Rock Hard on the 13th...hope I can catch them!

I literally jumped out of my seat when I read the first line.:OMG:
I literally almost cried when I read the second. :cry:

I have had the good fortune of seeing testament play live, and I have had the good fortune of seeing Alex Skolnick play with his jazz trio. I dont remember exactly when alex left the band, but if I recall correctly it was in the early nineties, making me a wee little metal head at the time. Therefore, I never got to see them all togeather.

Please, for the love of ALL THAT IS HOLY (or unholy, if that is your persuasion) play a west coast date!!!!!!! It doesn't even have to be in california, ill drive one state in any direction!

Toss-up for me...I'm the biggest Steve Digiorgio fan there is, but Greg Christian isn't too bad, and Alex Skolnik is great...my personal preference would be one with both Skolnik and Digiorgio...and while I'm dreaming, let's get Dave Lombardo back on drums...

WOHA!! EUROPE!!!!!!!! :D

(ok, calm down) ........that's a really great news! When will we know the dates and places? :D

Wojtek/Tomek - jedziemy? :D:D:D

Oh, btw pleeeaaase make Poland date AFTER 9th of May - I have that day my last exam!

Happier, it will make me, if one of the shows is expertly recorded and made available.
Yeah, it's a MUST. It would be totally unexplainable if they didn't release at least one show.

I'm equally happy about Alex rejoining them as I am about Greg (I like his style as much as SDG's style).

Wojtek/Tomek - jedziemy?
Nie inaczej ;)
Oh, btw pleeeaaase make Poland date AFTER 9th of May - I have that day my last exam!
I hear you, but c'mon ANY date in Poland (or even Czech Rep. or Slovakia) would be amazing and the final exam can't and won't stop you (you'll start learning one day earlier and sacrifice the concert day for watching FOUR ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF TESTAMENT together on stage). But let's be realistic... if (hopefully) they don't intend to play more than one date in one country, they'll play in the U.K., Germany, Austria, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Holland, maybe Denmark, maybe Greece, maybe Ireland, maybe Belgium, maybe Spain, maybe Finland, mayby Hungary. The tour manager probably won't even think of plaing Poland. Still, I'm happy as fuck to know this will happen anywhere.
[I hope it doesn't get cancelled in the last moment]

HPOE Im sain' that cause I'm sure I won't go 8th - think of it! I'll be on a concert during the night, come back home in the morning, and what? shower, and go to the most important exam in my life like that? after night of headbanging etc? sorry - no way... 7th- hmm im not sure, but I'm afraid I couldn't go neither. So I say: maybe 9th (but I will end this at 5pm or sth - really less time to get to the Warsaw or abroad). So Im in from 10th I'm afraid... I think it obvious... isn' it? And yes: Don't matter where it will be. I will go wherever but after 9th....

OK....i dont give a shit about any reunions cuz they dont come near my area....so what im interested in is the new fucking record that they can't finish from i think 6 years....so i guess they should think about releasing the album before doing any reunions shows....cmon Judas Priest reunited, a couple of months later they finished a record and set a release date for it.....i hope that no one get pissed from me but i thought its about time that me as a true fan tell the band about what i feel right now about the many delays and what made explode more is that there's a Dragonlord album is going to be released before the Testament album which i care more about.