Testament Reunion Tour Announced!!!

Damn, it would be awesome if they'd play in poland. will be there for sure!!!!!

It isn't confirmed yet by the TL website but,
just got this from the Dynamo website:

Welcome to Hell!
Line-up Dynamo Open Air 2005 almost complete!
Dynamo Open Air will be this year's place-to-be when it comes down to the hottest metal reunions. GOREFEST and OBITUARY will appear in their 'classic' nineties line-up. And following Anthrax' example, TESTAMENT and LAAZ ROCKIT have now also announced to perform at Dynamo 2005 in their 'classic' eighties line-up Don't miss it! This happens only once in a lifetime!!

On top of that we present you - what we think - some of the most promising 'new ' metal-acts around at this moment: JON OLIVA'S PAIN, MASTERPLAN, EVERGREY, 3 INCHES OF BLOOD, TRIVIUM en MERCENARY.
More news soon,
Confirmed bands:

See you in Hell(endoorn)!

Hell Yeah !!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What a fucking year this is gonna be - first the classic 80's "Frax" line up that I grew up with and now the Testament reunion with my main man Skolnick back in where he belongs. Cant wait but like all you guys I just wish they'd give us the dates cos it dont matter where in Europe they play - we'll be there!!! And its about time I got a few of Alex's sigs on these albums of mine as well as my Ibanez 540PII bought in homage of the guy!!!

High Priest Of Evil said:
You took that out of my mouth!

Hello
I'm Gilles ! I help my friends who organize the luxembourg date of the reunion tour, the 10th of May ! I was the first surprised by this announcement !
I have discovered TESTAMENT with the LP "Live In Eindhoven", directly I fall in love !
I'm very excited to meet the original line-up, last month I have bought the DVD's pack on the website, I reveive the signed picture from chuck, and the same day, my friend tells me :
" TESTAMENT will tour with the original line-up, what do you think about that ?"
"no no I can't believe this, of course that we must organize a date in our proximity !"
So my dream comes true !! thank for all, and we'll see you the 10th of may !

Gilles

I've just read the news from Anthrax about their reunion, this one doesn't seem a one time thing, though. It's pretty cool our favorite bands are pulling all the old members together.

In the meantime, I'm psyched up for Mudvayne and Slipknot shows in Warsaw, Poland in June. I'm there.

This rules so much.....I couldn't go to see Testament last year cause of my fucking exams, but This years its like 2 weeks before so I CAN!!!! First time seeing Testament and its the orginal fucking line-up.........rules so much.