Testament Reunion Tour Announced!!!

Krawczus said:
Wojtek/Tomek - jedziemy? :D:D:D
And what about me? :wave:
Krawczus said:
Oh, btw pleeeaaase make Poland date AFTER 9th of May - I have that day my last exam!
you're too lucky! I'm ending this shit on 19th May :puke:

But I'll do my best and try to see them among exams, if only they will play somewhere near (I mean Germany, Czech Republic or maybe Poland?)

Fuckin´ unbelievable ... I´ll be there for sure just as on every Testament tour in Europe. This will be kinda a revival of the original Clash Of The Titans lineup of 1990.

C.O.T.L.O.D said:
man i hope they play london :OMG: saw them at the underworld last june, seein em at a place like that with the original line up :yow:

how was that gig? i missed it that night as i had to be somewhere else. kind of tiny venue isn't it?
hope they play the mean fiddler when/if they hit london.

Wow, that's some great news !!!!! I have to make it, at least for 1 show !
Just hope they won't play too far away from here... I wish....

Testament Legions said:
Dateline: San Francisco, CA, Thursday, February 17, 2005

Testament lead vocalist, Chuck Billy, and founding guitarist, Eric Peterson announce that original guitar player Alex Skolnick, and original bassist Greg Christian, and previous Testament drummer alumnist Johnny Tempesta, are joining them for a Reunion Tour in Europe, May 7 to May 15 ONLY. The tour will last for 9 shows only.

May 7, Dynamo ?????

:worship: :worship: :worship:

:cool: Just saw the "Practice..." vid on VH1 last night. Taped it & watched with Drew, my 1st of 4 sons age 18, Man did that bring back memories. Roseanne, my wife was pregnant with him when I was running the "lights" for Legacy,Vio-lence etc. at Ruthies in Berkeley. I remember washing cars with Zet, Greggy, Eric, Philthy, Sean, Dave & Dean...during the day and Rockin' out all night at Broadway, Ruthies, Omni, Russian River...Man...Time flies. I think these guys time is NOW!!! From Sabbath 'till forever...Metal Rules!!! Chuck I was sorry to hear about your cancer but I'm way glad your back!!! Hope to see you sometime or at least hear from you. Larry "lights" Wibbelsman and hey, Many Thanks for mentioning me on your first couple of Albums!!! I was, and still am, Honored. :headbang:

Don't worry. Testament will probably come are way in Montreal sometime this summer. They already have a confirmed show at the Jaxx night club on the east coast. If they come out east I'm sure they won't skip over us. That would be foolish!

:headbang:

max said:
how was that gig? i missed it that night as i had to be somewhere else. kind of tiny venue isn't it?
hope they play the mean fiddler when/if they hit london.

It was a fuckin brilliant gig! Fuck the Mean Fiddler! When you're on the front row at the Underworld you might as well be on the stage, its brilliant! A fuckin great small venue.

Are there plans to tape any of those shows so they can be sold on the website like the other bootlegs? :)

Testament ..Reunion... i will consider seing that :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

honestly - i've just been wondering for a couple of days why there is no thread about it - just didn't see it was in "stickies":Spin:

i want the dates ...since i have to plan this week :hotjump: :hotjump: