NY Shows for Circadian Rising

BC

Chuck
May 20, 2007
Coatesville
www.myspace.com
We have two shows coming up in NY, May 25th is a NYC show, and June 13th is a Long Island show. I wanted to see if anyone would be up for it, I'm going to rent a van to haul everyone up there.

balls. I think Melissa was interested in going.

But I may still be able to make it.

Ok cool, if anyone talks to anyone before this all happens, can they ask people. I'd like to have a final head count in like a week and a half so I can start calling around. Vinnie, I might be able to get Mellisa in. Let me talk to the chick whose running this thing.

Everything is cool with Melissa, she just can not have any drinks. I gave my word on that one. I'm sure there will be something going on on the way back though in the van.

Ok, so we're gonna try to get the van on Sunday, if they place isn't open, we're going to look into another company that charges by the mile and get it Saturday. If we get it Saturday I think the plan is everyone go to the Causatum show in that if everyone's down for that. As far as Sunday goes, I think we have to be there by 8 so we'll prolly leave around 2 or 3, just to make sure we get there and not get lost and all that shit. We will be getting back when we get back, haha. I plan on drinking Sunday so I don't know what time we're leaving.

I won't be at the Causatum show, but I can prob meet up on Sunday. What about coming home? Who is driving? Are we staying Sunday night (cause I doubt we could afford a hotel)?

If my memory serves me correctly, Ryan said he would drive home that night. I plan on getting smashed, and waking up for a viewing that I'm being forced to go to. YAY!! But it should be a good show. Do we have a head count yet?