Any help ?

nikon87

Bastard child
Aug 11, 2002
Wallriver, Finland
Do any of you guys know any converter that can convert midi to mp3/wawe/etc. ? (Yes , I HAVE tried search engines and stuff ) Because I haven't been able to find one .

for midi, its normally stuff you make on the computer. mp3/wav/whatever you usually get from importing sound into the computer, i.e. playing into a mic. so i dont know why you wanna record in midi and find some weird way to convert to mp3

Well there is one more thing : I could be able to burn the songs I have written with guitar pro onto CD/RW , and then take it to my bands rehearsals.

Well I can't burn midi . I can't print it either (please don't say:buy a printer) ,
and I have done explaining for so long , that I am getting sick of it , and that is why I would need software mentioned above .

buy a printer.....

export the file into a .txt file, save it to a floppy, bring it to a friends house and print it there or at school or email it to one of your bandmates and have them print it

someone asked the same thing on the jackson board the other day, here's what i wrote --->

use timidity in unix.

for mac i don't know, but for windowz, looks like you're stuck in shareware-crippleware-land...... unless timidity (or similar) is somehow available for win/dos. if so, you probably won't have any graphic interface for it, just command line.

delt said:
someone asked the same thing on the jackson board the other day, here's what i wrote --->

use timidity in unix.

for mac i don't know, but for windowz, looks like you're stuck in shareware-crippleware-land...... unless timidity (or similar) is somehow available for win/dos. if so, you probably won't have any graphic interface for it, just command line.
Thank you ! Atleast someone helps .

AlexiFollower said:
you can burn midi, or why dont you just print it out, OR play it on the instruments and show them how to play it

Or how about answeriung his question..

Nikon bro, i have some great software.. add my MSN and i'll send.