Any Labyrinth fans here?

Well when I first heard Return to Heaven Denied I really liked this band alot! I was fortunate enough to get an advance copy of this new cd just yesterday in fact and I am hear to tell you this album takes it to another level all together. It's fucking incredibleh! I am only on track six and there isn't one weak track that I have heard yet. Its quite a bit more progressive as well and I can honestly say that if you liked Return to Heaven Denied that there is no reason why you shouldn't go and grab this album when it is released and be entranced immediately.

i love this band,new album is good i like 7 out of 10 songs,i miss olaf's solo's a bit but still great songs.the sound is much better than sons of thunder,it's very close to return to heaven.i would like to also say that even though the sound was bad on sons of thunder that cd had some great songs like chapter 1,behind the mask,elegy,touch the rainbow,save me and the piano ballad love with a great piano solo,it's worth buying as well