Any love for KROKUS?

It was always the vocals that I heard the AC/DC in. As much as Tom Kieffer or any of those raspy guys. Though Krokus vocals were more melodic.
Do think Bon had a very punk approach not that he planned it that way. Hell at the time there was not defined "punk approach" to anything really. A similar comparsion would have been D'ianno.
For many years one thing that kept me away from Krokus was the vocals sounding like AC/DC and all the cover tunes. I guess Matt and Dio finally beat the Krokus into me.
By the way Matt do you need to replace 'Heart Attack'? I picked an extra up a week ago.

Ok, that's cool. I don't hear any AC/DC in Krokus.

Do you have a specific song or album in mind?

"Long Stick Goes Boom" is as close to AC/DC as it gets. First time I heard that song I thought it WAS AC/DC. When I learned it was Krokus, I quickly dismissed then as an AC/DC clone. Then Headhunter came out and "Screaming in the Night" just blew me away along with the rest of the album. Saw them open for Def Leppard (Pyromania tour) at my very first concert and loved them ever since. Great underrated band that I'd love to see again.

I started with Metal Rendevouz and stopped after the Blitz.

Still like those early albums, and I did see Krokus & Motorhead in 1982 after a disasterous Prom Night! :lol:

Yep, new album this year with Marc Storace on vocals.
How about a tour with ACCEPT?

Then maybe they can tour the states and play to clubs of about 20 people.

Hell, maybe someone can do a documentary on them!

A documentary is already done. In the year 2004 Krokus came out with a complete Cinema Movie "as long as we live". The complete Krokus story...interresting for fans. Could be possible that you find the DVD somwhere in America but as far as I know the release was only in Europe.

A documentary is already done. In the year 2004 Krokus came out with a complete Cinema Movie "as long as we live". The complete Krokus story...interresting for fans. Could be possible that you find the DVD somwhere in America but as far as I know the release was only in Europe.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing this.
Well, there you go.
That wasn't even really advertised in the underground community!
I would venture to say that few even knew about that one.

I used to really love Krokus back in the 80s. Headhunter was a killer album. Still is. Eat the Rich, Ready to Burn, Stayed Awake All Night, and Russian Winter! Good stuff. When I first went to college and moved into my dorm room. I was cranking some Headhunter on my turntable and some guy came into my room and said, "I thought I heard some Krokus." hehe.

I saw them open for Sammy Hagar on the VOA tour. They kicked all kinds of ass and were my favorite concert up until that time. Then Sammy came on and blew them away - the last tour with Bill Church on bass. It still ranks pretty high as one of my all time favorite shows as it was the Headhunter tour.