Any love for KROKUS?

I wasn't a Motorhead fan until I saw them on the Metal Masters Tour. I came out of there a converted follower! One of the best live bands that I've ever witnessed to grace the stage. :kickass:

~Brian~

I must say I have seen your tastes in music get better and better each month!

Now, if I can just get you to shelve those SAVATAGE CDs........

*ducksfromtomatoes* :lol:

NICE! Where was this show at?

I am a huge Motorhead fan, so I am interested in ANY story about any Motorhead show attended.

The "Brawlroom". It was the One Vice At A Time tour for Krokus, and Iron Fist tour for Motorhead. Last time I saw them with the original lineup.....

Headhunter is the only consistently good album from top to bottom, add in One Vice at a Time and The Blitz which had a few highlights, and this was their strongest arc. Early stuff sucks, later stuff sucks (ok, Hellraiser was passable) - but overall this band has too much bile in their catalog weighing them down. Again, I say, Headhunter smokes from top to bottom, get that single album, and you're good.

I have to disagree raisng iron. They might not have the best stuff from opening to ending but I think most of their disc are solid. Specially their early stuff. Have always been a fan and have all their disc. I still enjoy them and am looking forward to the new one later this year.

KROKUS-Screamin' in the night. -# 4 power metal ballad of all time after " I remember you " , " Can't stand the night " , & " Alone again "