Any new recordings (in this century) ?

oldschoolthrashmetal

Your Thrash god. Really.
Oct 26, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
www.ultimatemetal.com
I´d like to use this tread to once again ask the webmaster or any Testament-Members who might watch these forums if there is ANY release or studio date for a new Testament album or - btw, it´s 6 years ago since the last one came out - if Testament does even plan to not release anything anymore.

I mean, there have been no updates for years, T-Members (except once CB) don´t post, Smythe, DiGiorgio and Bostaph have left (shame T let them go !!!) , and crappy (sorry, but that´s what is is) bootleg DVDs are the only new "outputs", making one think it´s just the last chance to sellout the name Testament (same as the reuinion tours).

So what´s up now?

oldschoolthrashmetal said:
I´d like to use this tread to once again ask the webmaster or any Testament-Members who might watch these forums if there is ANY release or studio date for a new Testament album or - btw, it´s 6 years ago since the last one came out - if Testament does even plan to not release anything anymore.

I mean, there have been no updates for years, T-Members (except once CB) don´t post, Smythe, DiGiorgio and Bostaph have left (shame T let them go !!!) , and crappy (sorry, but that´s what is is) bootleg DVDs are the only new "outputs", making one think it´s just the last chance to sellout the name Testament (same as the reuinion tours).

So what´s up now?

Still in the works! I'll try to get an update.

TL, if you speak with Eric, could you please ask him what will happen with the material he's written between "The Gathering" and "10 Days Of May"? I believe there are quite a few songs ready or almost ready and, if they are to release something in the original line up now (which most of us are hoping for), I imagine a whole new material will be written with the participation of these musicians (especially Alex). The question is: will those songs written for the DiGiorgio-Smyth (Chlaściak)-Allen (Tempesta, Bostaph) line up ever surface as an seperate disc (recorded in the original or any different line up) or as some bonus tracks, singles or demos available for the fans?