Any new updates on the new Nightingale??

We are writing and demoing songs right now and the plans are to record it during the summer. The "Still alive" EP is not to be and the tracks for that one ( re-recorded "Nightfall" and some covers ) will be bonus tracks or something like that. So far i´ve just heard one of Dan´s song and it kicks. I have three finished songs, two rockers and one in a soft "Intermezzostyle"
Check out my page for future updates

www.tomnouga.com/news.html

Hi..

I am currently working on a couple of tracks imultaneously as usual. The stuff I have written this far is more in a major key than in a long time. My stuff will definately be more in a 70's early 80's hardrock vibe with lots of analog synthesizers, lots of traces of Gamma. Catchy riffs, synthesizers and good vocals. I also plan to use Erik as a co-vocalist in a lot of places to be able to get a "Walsh/Steinhardt" thing going. My vibe is that the whole album will have more of a 70's feel to it than 'Alive Again'

Shit yea!! I guess we can expect the new one by Fall of 04? Man, I cant wait for it. and Wow! I didnt know Tom posted here.

Oh yea, Have you guys considered doing a live CD/DVD? If you do, I suggest going the Ayreon way with the Live on Earth set.

Dan Swanö said:
Hi..

I am currently working on a couple of tracks imultaneously as usual. The stuff I have written this far is more in a major key than in a long time. My stuff will definately be more in a 70's early 80's hardrock vibe with lots of analog synthesizers, lots of traces of Gamma. Catchy riffs, synthesizers and good vocals. I also plan to use Erik as a co-vocalist in a lot of places to be able to get a "Walsh/Steinhardt" thing going. My vibe is that the whole album will have more of a 70's feel to it than 'Alive Again'
Yes, more of Eriks Vocals would be cool, he did a fantastic job live!
And the NG drummer should be mentioned more often, because I think he's fantasticly tight and plays the right stuff to support the music.

Unicorn said:
Yes, more of Eriks Vocals would be cool, he did a fantastic job live!
And the NG drummer should be mentioned more often, because I think he's fantasticly tight and plays the right stuff to support the music.
:) Thank you for your kind words!