New Nightingale Wallpaper

Xack

Check Out My Member
Sep 2, 2005
Hey, here is a wallpaper to tide you all over... I removed the url for now... There are a total of 5 w/ about 2 - 3 more before the new site's launch...

t-invisible3.jpg

Screen Resolutions:

1280x1024
1024x768
800x600

Hope you enjoy,

Xack

Thanks guys, that was one of 3 that I was debating on putting up... the rest will have to wait...

Kenneth R. said:
what font is it for the logo?

Well, that maybe available to DL for fan-art... it's a good idea... I'll get back with you on this...

Oh shit, sorry that was for Nightingales (Nuclear Blast) :lol:

Glad you all like the wallpaper... there are one if not two more that I think you all will really like...

I take this thread to say all my admiration for Dan Swanö and his works... I'm a great fan of The Closing Chronicles(the breathing shadow part II)!!! Thoughts from a stolen soul is simply amazing and i would add AWESOME!!! Intermezzo...Each time that i hear that song,i always get the impression that there's someone who watch in my lounge...:lol: So long(still i wonder) what a BEAUTIFUL song!!!! I 've always thought that REVIVAL would have been a good melody for OZZY because when the main riff comes and the melody's singing, i think of OZZY each time!!! But i know many works from Dan's Nightingale( Invisible, "I") and Godsend "A wayfarers' tears"(very Doom/stoner stuff) and the magnificent exchanges between him, Russell Allen and Damian Wilson on AYREON'S STAR ONE....Really Beautiful according to me!!!