We want you, Nightingale!!

Hi, I was wondering when will Nightingale go on stage again. There is a rumor of new album coming out this summer. And when will be the album out YOU Nightingale guys can do some live show again. I must say. COME HERE IN Czech Republic - WE WANT YOU. There is a rockfest at beginning of the july and the list of bands is not finished yet. It would be totaly amazing to see ng on this show. Well, but I am affraid that the company of other band won't be as pleasant as it could be. Seek for info on http://www.mastersofrock.cz/en/aktualne.php I hope when NG can play live on Cyprus, so they can play live even in Czech Republic. ;-)

PLEEEEAAASE!!! :worship:

coughAustraliacough
Whats the situation like for metal tours for other fans. Considering we're "so far" away, and that its expensive to lug equipment etc down here, we only get big names to tour. And most of these are mainstream charging a fortune to see. Cost me something like $100 (Aust) to see Alice Cooper and they were shitty seats. To put into perspective try adding something like 40-60 dollars to that to convert to other currancy.
Its sucks being a metalhead out here. :erk:

Gurgelguff said:
If you pay we play ( almost everywhere ):)
Interesting, Dag. Very interesting.
Come to Toronto, Canada! And do it soon!
Seriously, who do I have to do sexual favours for to get you guys to come? :p