Nightingale and Novembers Doom in Belgium!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
On July 5th, 2008 at the Biebob Club in Vosselaar, Belgium, Novembers Doom returns to perform, and this time we're bringing along our good friend Dan Swanö and his band Nightingale!

We're extremely excited about this show, and are proud to give the fans in the Benelux area the opportunity to see Nightingale live. Dan has mentioned to me, he has not performed in Belgium in 17 years, last with Edge of Sanity, and he himself cannot wait to return once again!

This is going to be a huge night. We realize there are options 1 week after Graspop, with other shows in the area at the same time, but no one has a more unique opportunity for the evening, and we would suggest you buy your tickets for the show early. They might not last long for this one!

I really hope to see a good turnout for this show, I think it's going to be a great night. Aside from being thrilled to play the Biebob again and share the stage with Dan and co., I'm just excited to finally get to see them play!

I know there's other fests and things going on during that time in Europe, but this show is definitely a special one, so I hope to see you guys there :)

This is going to be a "one night only" type of thing, as it stands right now. Germany isn't far, as you said, so maybe a short trip is in order to come to the Biebob? :)

No, I mean that I want more gigs =) and more of Nightingale, too ;D
I´ll be in Biebob if I can, I´ll drive over then, no problem :) Fortunately I´m near the border already :D but it still will probably be at least 3 hours each direction ;D

so if anyone wants to play in Düsseldorf, Bochum, Essen, Cologne... :cool:

Those concerts of both you and NG are so rare, I would always try to see as many as possible :p

On July 5th, 2008 at the Biebob Club in Vosselaar, Belgium, Novembers Doom returns to perform, and this time we're bringing along our good friend Dan Swanö and his band Nightingale!

We're extremely excited about this show, and are proud to give the fans in the Benelux area the opportunity to see Nightingale live. Dan has mentioned to me, he has not performed in Belgium in 17 years, last with Edge of Sanity, and he himself cannot wait to return once again!

This is going to be a huge night. We realize there are options 1 week after Graspop, with other shows in the area at the same time, but no one has a more unique opportunity for the evening, and we would suggest you buy your tickets for the show early. They might not last long for this one!

I really think there needs to be a reciprocal show with these two bands in Chicago. Seriously.