Nightingale and Novembers Doom in Belgium!

Had a great time at the show, it was a huge honor and pleasure to get to play with Nightingale and to finally get to see Dan perform in person. The highlight for me was when I played the solo in our song "Dark World Burden" (that Dan actually performed on our cd) and I turned around to see Dan watching and laughing and giving me the metal sign! It gave me a good laugh and it was good times.

There was initially talk of Dan possibly doing an EoS song with us but there just wasn't the time and everything, and he put his 110% into the Nightingale show and we couldn't ask for anything more! Getting to see them play "Black Tears" was a HUGE highlight for me as well!

Thanks to you guys who came out and supported. I wish more people would've come but the crowd that was there were excellent and I can speak for all of the bands when I say that we all had a blast performing that night.

Now I have to come up with a viable plan to get a good promoter to bring Dan and co. to the States for a couple of shows sometime in the near future, as it should be!

What a shame those photos turned out so small ;)
I had a great time. Maybe the sweatiest gig ever. We all played above average and had a good time on stage. I saw a few dedicated people in the crowd who sang along and enjoyed themselves..that I all I need....
See ya.

Dan

Well, what can I say... Finally the long-awaited gig of Nightingale in Belgium, hell ya ! And it was good... very good... splendid, really ! Sound was very good, everyone played like it were their last night on earth, and Dan's voice was even better then we could imagine !

I think that hearing those songs been played live really does the trick and then you know just why we all like Nightingale.
And offcourse all hail to Dag, Mr. Performer !!!

Thanks for coming to our little country !

Thanks to my collegues here for the pictures. And offcourse some kind of recording of that memorable gig would be nizzze, hehe.

See ya !

In a couple of days i´ll put up 3/4 of the show for download. Why 3/4 ? Because i recorded it on cassett ( suuucks ! ) and it only lasts for 50 min ( and only me can change the tape because the tapemachine is old, fucked and crappy ) But you get the show from the start to N.F.O.
It´s a great show with really hot vocals from Dan. The best recorded live version of "Alonely" ever. Maybe the same with "Shadowland serenade" :headbang:

In a couple of days i´ll put up 3/4 of the show for download. Why 3/4 ? Because i recorded it on cassett ( suuucks ! ) and it only lasts for 50 min ( and only me can change the tape because the tapemachine is old, fucked and crappy ) But you get the show from the start to N.F.O.
It´s a great show with really hot vocals from Dan. The best recorded live version of "Alonely" ever. Maybe the same with "Shadowland serenade" :headbang:

:headbang: