Second Sky - when?

paradoxile said:
After the release of Second Sky...aliens from pluto will come to eliminate the human race,destroy the earth and make Dan their king
and maybe that would be before :rofl:

Dan could also be like Duke Nukem fighting aliens from pluto to save the earth with gutbusting metal riffs and high pitch eardrum ripping synth frequencies.
Dan can also yodle just in case

or maybe he can summon Raagoonshinnaah from death, and make him help on the fight aganist plutonians =)

Dan,

Perhaps you should adopt a phrase that id software used to use when people asked them when their games were coming out (Quake 2, Quake 3, etc). And that was "When it's done". Might save you from any possible hassle people may give you. =)

Mosquito said:
Dan,

Perhaps you should adopt a phrase that id software used to use when people asked them when their games were coming out (Quake 2, Quake 3, etc). And that was "When it's done". Might save you from any possible hassle people may give you. =)

but please don´t let Second Sky become a second Duke Nukem Forever.

Although I´m sure Duke Nukem will be amazing.

The thing about the Second Sky album is that there is a lot at stake, more from a psychological point. It is for me, in many ways, the 1st album I ever make. These songs are 100% from the heart and there are no compromizes made what so ever. Every line of lyrics must be perfect in so many ways and mean so much for me to fit the song...and I have re-written one of the lyrix 3 times already... Somedays I believe this album will never be finished. It´s like an old friend that I need by my side to stay sane. Something that can never be finished because it is 99% chance that it won´t be all that I expect it to be. Other days I work with it and feel...."Hey it´s gonna be perfect, don´t be a pussy, just finish the goddamn thing" Then there is the sound aspect. Find the perfect sound for all the instruments, the ultimate Grand piano sampling library etc. etc. But we will start doing the Bass soon and I will also start doing the backing vocals for the songs where the lyrics feel great...

see ya

Dan

Keep up the the work Dan, I guess the album will be totally crazy good when it´s ready.... :)

This sounds as if it is going to be your personal "SMiLE" album, in some way... So there's hope, at least, Brian Wilson managed to finish it, even if it took him 35 years... ;) And it's a great album, but you can do it faster! :headbang:

Seriously, it will be worth the wait, I'm sure!