July 5th, 2008 - Biebob, Belgium

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
On July 5th, 2008 at the Biebob Club in Vosselaar, Belgium, Novembers Doom returns to perform, and this time we're bringing along our good friend Dan Swanö and his band Nightingale!

We're extremely excited about this show, and are proud to give the fans in the Benelux area the opportunity to see Nightingale live. Dan has mentioned to me, he has not performed in Belgium in 17 years, last with Edge of Sanity, and he himself cannot wait to return once again!

This is going to be a huge night. We realize there are options 1 week after Graspop, with other shows in the area at the same time, but no one has a more unique opportunity for the evening, and we would suggest you buy your tickets for the show early. They might not last long for this one!

Also, we are 100% confirmed to perform at the legendary Dynamo club with Forbidden in Eindhoven, Netherlands on July 4th. We may have more to announce soon as well!

Also know, we are working very hard this month to complete the DVD we filmed in November at the Biebob, and with much luck on our side, you should be able to purchase it for the first time at Graspop, and it will be available at the shows we play!

You lucky fuckers! Should be an awesome night, Europe gets the best shows. We get core screamo shows. :<

I bet you need to bring a LOT of roadies.....
I will carry Vito's hoodies!

Actually the hoodies have now become singular. I actually wore one of them out so much it fell apart on me! The one I have left is starting to fail as well, we'll have to start printing new ones up soon!

I hope people who are planning on attending the Biebob show do pick up their tickets early, this will be a very special and amazing night.

That's awesome - great job landing the gig guys! Belgian and European fans should consider themselves lucky to see Nightingale and ND on the same night!

Any chance on getting Dan to do some guest growling for you guys during the show? :heh:

I sure know how lucky i am.
I will be checking the Biebob site regularly the next days to make sure i have my ticket.

ND, Thx once again and CU on graspop and in the Biebob.

without reading any further

YEAAAAAAHAHHHH I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA BE THERE!!!

you were right this is huge!

haha best news all week!

all month!

all year! :D

i remember saying to larry, the first time ND were on tour here, that watching him play the Dark World Burden solo was probably the closest I'd get to seeing Swano metal material being played live. i hope I'll get to see Dan play it himself this time :D

That's awesome - great job landing the gig guys! Belgian and European fans should consider themselves lucky to see Nightingale and ND on the same night!

Any chance on getting Dan to do some guest growling for you guys during the show? :heh:

The beauty of us being at a headline position in Europe, is we get to choose bands to play with us. We've been trying to work it out with Dan the last 2 times we went, and schedules never fit. Third times a charm they say! This will be a co-headlining show for sure, so people will get their fix of good metal that night!

Not sure if we'll do anything with Dan on stage yet or not. We shall see. :)

The beauty of us being at a headline position in Europe, is we get to choose bands to play with us. We've been trying to work it out with Dan the last 2 times we went, and schedules never fit. Third times a charm they say! This will be a co-headlining show for sure, so people will get their fix of good metal that night!

Not sure if we'll do anything with Dan on stage yet or not. We shall see. :)

Awesome. At least one part of the world gives you guys some freedom.

On the flip-side, I think your vocals would sound awesome with Dan on Nightfall Overture. If there are any guest performances, remember your homeboys here in Chicago with access to Youtube! :lol:

I've just been told of a third band the promoter had asked to play the show, and if this band agrees, again, a lot of people will shit. haha

Let me guess.

Bloodbath would be very nice,
or Katatonia.
I know Slayer is also playing in Belgium(Rock Werchter) that weekend.

I sure know how lucky i am.
I will be checking the Biebob site regularly the next days to make sure i have my ticket.

ND, Thx once again and CU on graspop and in the Biebob.

You're quite welcome, and thanks to you as well! Spread the word out there and maybe help to inform as many people as possible about this special night, we really want to see a good turnout for this one. I think it's going to be a great night.