With Draconian, Dylath Leen & Thurisaz

July 4th, 2008 : Dynamo : Eindhoven : Netherlands
With FORBIDDEN

July 5th, 2008 : Biebob : Vosselaar : Belgium
With NIGHTINGALE, Draconian, Dylath Leen, Thurisaz & Thy BLeeding Skies

U.S.A.

September 21st, 2008 : The Pearl Room : Mokena, IL
Support for Sigh, Zimmer's Hole & Unexpect

Glad to see you guys with Draconian. That should be a fun show for you. I hope you're back in the states before the end of the summer. I could use some vacation and come see you live!

We'd love to play Sweden someday but as of right now, it's one of the few countrys in that area of Europe that hasn't even approached us yet to inquire about possibly playing there. If a good offer ever comes our way we'll surely consider it. I'd love to see Sweden.

Would you cut it out?! This is gonna cost me all my money cause I really can't miss these shows! Pfff... well ok, 3x Novembers Doom in 8 days, I suppose it's possible to survive. :zombie:

EUROPE

June 28th, 2008 : De Boeretand : Dessel : Belgium
GRASPOP METAL MEETING

July 2nd, 2008 : De Kade : Zaandam : Netherlands
With Draconian, Dylath Leen & Thurisaz

July 4th, 2008 : Dynamo : Eindhoven : Netherlands
With FORBIDDEN

July 5th, 2008 : Biebob : Vosselaar : Belgium
With NIGHTINGALE, Draconian, Dylath Leen, Thurisaz & Thy BLeeding Skies

U.S.A. - COMING SOON

Seems like we'll be playing some shows together afterall. That's so great! Im really looking forward to it. :headbang:

www.draconian.se
www.myspace.com/draconianmusic

A CHICAGO (or close to it) show was added.

Do you know how long your set will be as an opening band? I really am not a fan of Sigh, etc. but would love to see you guys again if the ticket prices aren't too high.

I just have to remember to try and not get another speeding ticket zooming down to Mokena like I did a few weeks ago for Powerfest. :heh:

SWEET!! I must admit I am not too familiar with the other bands, but will be there just the same!!!

I am glad to see you guys land a gig like this.
I have said for years how its a shame you haven't scored shows at HOB, Pearl Room, etc.

Let's hope this is the beginning of more bigger shows to come!

Let's hope this is the beginning of more bigger shows to come!

Well if we manage to pull the support and good turnout from you guys at a show like this, then that makes the chances of us doing more like this more probable.

This show is going to be interesting, an eclectic mix of metal but all I can say is that each band is quite good at their own thing. Zimmers Hole are fucking godly (for those who don't know, it's basically the guys from Strapping Young Lad with "Satan" on lead vocals! Sounds crazy? Seriously, look 'em up.)

I can give NO DETAILS right now at all, but for all the US and Canadian fans, we will be touring the entire US soon. Details hopefully in the upcoming weeks.

Sweet!!! A full US / Canadian tour!

You know me guys. I already have my suspicions as to what this might be about but I will keep my trap shut (as I may be 100% incorrect, ha!!)