2008 LIVE DATES

I and at least 4 others i know will be there in Graspop and Biebob.
You can recognize me with a ND T-shirt and if possible a Lindemans Kriek or Peche :kickass:
Can't wait for the Graspop Timetable

I and at least 4 others i know will be there in Graspop and Biebob.
You can recognize me with a ND T-shirt and if possible a Lindemans Kriek or Peche :kickass:
Can't wait for the Graspop Timetable

Do you think we'll have a respectable crowd number at the time we play? We've never been to Graspop and we're very curious to see how this goes down!

Do you think we'll have a respectable crowd number at the time we play? We've never been to Graspop and we're very curious to see how this goes down!

It depends. What's respectable ?
Are you the first band hitting the stage that day in Marquee I.
How will you as a band be presented in the program-book.
Has Graspop created a dark-metal day in Marquee I.
Which other bands are playing at the same time. Normally there's no overlap with the main stage.
Will the sun be shining, or is it raining. The more rain the more people in the marquee tents.
The doors are open at 10Hr. Which means the first band will hit the stage before or at 11.00Hr.
A nice line-up for me on Marquee I will be
Sabaton
Novembers Doom
Hollenthon
Volbeat
My Dying Bride
Immortal

Last time i've been to Graspop was 3 years ago when Iron Maiden was headlining with Dream Theater and Dio.
I arrived early and saw a band named Walls of Jericho performing early in Marquee I. The Marquee was almost full, which means at least 5000 people.

Marquee I

12.40 / 13:20 - Novembers Doom
14.25 / 15.10 - Hollenthon
16.10 / 16.55 - Dying Fetus
18.00 / 18.50 - Korpiklaani
20.05 / 21.05 - Immortal
22.25 / 23.25 - My Dying Bride

Thx, Except for Korpiklaani, i will be hanging around Marquee I. After MDB i'll just look at the first 30' of Kiss and leave on time to have no traffic jam.

If we play before a few thousand people, I'd be pretty stoked. But I won't get my hopes up. Either way as long as we play before a crowd that seems to enjoy what we have to offer, I'll be happy.

Yeah I'm a bit nervous, I admit it, lol.

don't be, just go and enjoy it dude :)

(easy to say when you're not the one standing in front of a crowd that big, haha)

what's the biggest crowd ND have ever played for?

Graspop has a travelling audience.

Make sure you start 1 or 2 minutes earlier than the band in Marquee II and you will attract a lot of people which will still be hanging around on the field.
Also, make sure you mention something about the DVD and that it has been recorded in Belgium. It's the end of the school-exams and if they have nice rates the students get more money from their parents, so you never know.
Hey, and maybe speaking some dutch-flemish can help. Like, "Iedereen uitgeslapen ?" :)
I also know Graspop organizes signing-sessions on the festival ground. Try to pick a spot on one of the tables.

Anyhow, enjoy it before, during and after the show.
I'm sure you'll have a great time.