2008 LIVE DATES

That's it.

Where will you guys be staying during the week following Graspop. Back in Turnhout. In that case i can recommend you
www.danina.be. The Chef is also a ND-Fan and you probably know him from XBOX-live

Thanks for the info! We'll have to check it out. We have a couple days off after Graspop and our next gig. I'd like to make it up to Amsterdam and spend some time there. I really don't know where we'll end up yet.

If we play before a few thousand people, I'd be pretty stoked. But I won't get my hopes up. Either way as long as we play before a crowd that seems to enjoy what we have to offer, I'll be happy.

Yeah I'm a bit nervous, I admit it, lol.

I don't know how Graspop is set up...it would seem like there would always be a huge crowd no matter what time a band plays...but at least at Ragnarok there were 4 or 5 thousand people when we played and we ended up being the 3rd band in the running order (not as planned but that's another story...).

The roar of a few thousand people was fucking intense. It sent chills down my spine. Prepare to feel very awesome about yourself, heh...

JH

NP: In Gowan Ring - Hazel Steps Through A Weathered Home

Oh okay, I was just wondering since Thurisaz said they'd be playing with you for a few dates, including on July 6th in Paris (At La Locomotive), not that I'll be in France or anything but yeah >_>

Paul, are you going to do the narration on the new album tracks when Draconian plays? God damn that would be one hell of a win.

Got my tickets for the show in Zaandam today. Looking forward to it, as I'm pretty new to Novembers Doom - and quite overwhelmed by the awesomeness already :)