Any news on Marcus Jurgens?

Hi!
Kashmyr doesn't exist anymore. There were plans for a coverband, but that didn't happen, but now he's in a rockband called Pump (in the vein of Poison, Aerosmith etc). A website is supposed to be up by now, but he didn't mail me any URL yet and it doesn't pop up in Google yet either.
If you want to mail him, you can mail me (marlies@truemetal.org), I will forward it to Marcus (I don't give out anyone's email address unless I know it's ok).

This is Pump, Marcus' band...... ain't they cuuuuuuute??!!

pump.jpg

hihi guess so, at least for us:)
But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do... I want Marcus to be happy in whatever he wants to do. And to get some recognition in whatever he wants to do. I'll love his voice anyway:)

I doubt so. I thought/think that it is a self-financed thing released by the band itself (thus the name Pump Records). I just noticed that there's no info on the website though. If I were you I'd contact the band via email or wait for Marlies to return from her weekend out.......I'm almost sure she knows more :)

Cooooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:)

Sorry I didn't post this here after I did the review. Or kinda copied the old review LOL. So..... the selffinanced cd has been picked up by a label (remastered), it's been released in Germany on Neon Knights Records, but I've seen other label/distributors names on the net for (I guess) other countries. Hmmm.. I gotta ask Marcus about it when I interview him soon :) Oh, that reminds me....... does anyone have a particular question for him? I don't plan to ask him a whole lot about Brainstorm, it's been so long and they all moved on, and of course the interview is about Pump :rolleyes:

Ask him what he had to give the devil in exchange for such a voice?

Seriously I don't have any specific question, just encourage him to keep up the good work.

I guess asking about why they decided to put out a Cd with an 80's inspired sound wouldn't be much of a question since the Cd title seems to explain it clearly "Against Everyone's Advice" I guess that means they did it because they just wanted to do it and because they like that sound.

I'm gonna ask that question about the devil ;)

About the other.. same thoughts here hehe. I do plan to ask how the market is for this kind of music.

I'm gonna talk to Marcus tonight, so if anyone has any last minute questions???

Marlies said:
I'm gonna ask that question about the devil ;)

About the other.. same thoughts here hehe. I do plan to ask how the market is for this kind of music.

I'm gonna talk to Marcus tonight, so if anyone has any last minute questions???
Hey Marlies

Did you ever get to ask anything to Marcus?

Do you have any update on him /pump?