Any news on Wintersun's "Time"?

What Jari needs is to cut 55625465 of his 55625466 layers of keys... one or two layers of synth is enough, seriously, just release the fucking thing.

Next time, don't set the bar so fucking high. Wonder how many symphonies Beethoven had to scrap due to the fact that multilayering software didn't exist back then ... oh wait, HE JUST WORKED WITH WHAT HE FUCKIN' HAD.

No disrespect, though, Jari is awesome.

fucking stupid that the problem has been computer crap.
Nuclear Blast for some reason gets called a good label. But why the fuck cant they give him a computer to work with? Are they that fucking cheap?
Can he and the rest of the band not work a little bit to earn cash for a new fucking computer?
Fucking retarded.

By this point I find it hard to believe that he's really having all these computer issues. I think he's feeding everyone complete bullshit excuses.

That's the best excuse I've ever heard. How hard to buy a 64-bit version of whatever Windows OS? Hilarious.

I somehow knew this band would be horrendous without ever listening to one fucking song,comments expressed in this thread validate my good judgement.Wintersun lol.

I have this habit of not listening to really fucking horrible and gay stupid fucking faggot music, so I've never heard Wintersun before. I just went to their myspace though, and this is really fucking horrible and gay stupid fucking faggot music. This is so fucking stupid. This is cartoon, video game music bullshit. And I don't mean video game music like music made for video games. This is music made by people who listen to video game music and want their fucking song to be in Guitar Hero. This is a mockery and a defacement of what makes metal a viable form of music. This is some of the worst, most horrible, cartoonish, most bullshit 'metal' I've ever heard in my life. This music makes me want to punch my testicles off. When they're not being fucking video game characters racing through retarded chord progressions with useless melodies played behind them, they're meandering through HORRIBLE, completely fucking abysmal, sappy, saccharine 'emotional' passages that are so completely shallow and transparent that I can't possibly believe that these musicians take themselves seriously. I almost expect to hear an incidental bout of laughter at some point as the musicians can't contain themselves, but their music is so computer generated that I'm sure the laughter was promptly pro tooled out. This is damn near everything that could go wrong with a metal band rolled into a giant fucking flaming ball of faggotry.

/thread

I don't know about the new album, but by the looks of what you're saying. Promises turned to years because of computer problems? That's BS. I mean if he doesn't have a day job or something, no matter how epic his computer problems would be, it couldn't have taken years. Just my 5 cents.