Any news please!!!

Sevlar

Brazillian Fan
Sep 15, 2002
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Hi guys!!!!

How are everybody? hope everything is fine, with a lot of rehearsals, new yet not released songs and so on! :hotjump::hotjump:

Your fans from Orkut is asking for some news from you. I try to keep them all up to date, but since there are no more news, it is getting difficult.

What you guys have been doing? Any future update? Possible new cd next year?

Thank you!!!

I'm curious how this situation with Insideout/SPV being "insolvent" will affect every band on their label, including Enchant. I mean already Pain of Salvation and Beardfish had to cancel a tour (Progressive Nation), is their much impact on new albums? PoS are just about done with their new record. I need to go over to the Remedy Lane forum and see if there is much more about that.

I'm curious how this situation with Insideout/SPV being "insolvent" will affect every band on their label, including Enchant. I mean already Pain of Salvation and Beardfish had to cancel a tour (Progressive Nation),

Interesting side note from Dave Meros (Spock's Beard) on this topic:

You mean bands that are on InsideOut were getting tour support recently? Wow. . .I'm jealous. They stopped giving us tour support something like eight or nine years ago and even before that it was a very small but important amount, just enough to bring us up to zero.

So for those of you who wonder why we don't try to tour the U.S. much any more, that's the reason.

Ted releases a lot of self-produced stuff.

SPV's closure may be one of the reasons Metal Church has called it quits. And I'm sure they won't be the last of the SPV bands to do so.

Ted releases a lot of self-produced stuff.

SPV's closure may be one of the reasons Metal Church has called it quits. And I'm sure they won't be the last of the SPV bands to do so.

I have & enjoy most of Ted's work outside of Enchant. I'm just hoping there'll be an 8th studio album someday. I've been following them since the old demo tape days in '90-'91 when I lived in Fremont.

Hello Everyone

Sorry I have been totally out of the loop for a while.

I will write another post becuase it will be a long one.

E

Hi guys!!!!

How are everybody? hope everything is fine, with a lot of rehearsals, new yet not released songs and so on! :hotjump::hotjump:

Your fans from Orkut is asking for some news from you. I try to keep them all up to date, but since there are no more news, it is getting difficult.

What you guys have been doing? Any future update? Possible new cd next year?

Thank you!!!

Hello Everyone

Sorry I have been totally out of the loop for a while.

I will write another post becuase it will be a long one.

E

Ed,

Was the "Hiatus Over" post the other post you're referring to or will you have another post here with maybe some new material news?

Thanks,

Terry Peterson