Time Lost...

JavieRx

New Metal Member
Nov 22, 2002
Houston, TX
Visit site
:wave: A year to be exact since i last posted here due to unfortunate reasons, all is well now
icon14.gif
i hope everyone is doing fine here ! Let me first start off by saying "YOU GUYS ROCK!!!" A Blink Of An Eye is a masterpiece, Seeds Of Hate is one of my personal favorites, it has a monstrous solo, there's even chemistry with the ballads follow the sun and the ultimate gift, these ballads are so moving and emotional that i now keep a box of kleenex on my desk for whenever the occasion arises :erk: still invisible is my favorite song off the album, great job guys! can't wait for the new album that will be out very soon i hope and maybe a tour to follow to include houston? speaking of tour, i saw the soldout DT/Queensryche show here last night that kicked off the summer tour, Queensryche tore down the house, all in all the show was great, Queensryche and DT both came out on stage and performed QR's Real World and DT's The Spirit Carries On together for the encore, still as great as this show was, the highlight for me was getting compliments from people during the intermissions telling me how much they dig Enchant as i was wearing my Break T-shirt attracting plenty blinks of eyes that night, one guy was so happy his face just glowed with astonishment as he gladly shook my hand, time to make some noise here guys!!!
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

JavieRx said:
:wave: A year to be exact since i last posted here due to unfortunate reasons, all is well now
icon14.gif
i hope everyone is doing fine here ! Let me first start off by saying "YOU GUYS ROCK!!!" A Blink Of An Eye is a masterpiece, Seeds Of Hate is one of my personal favorites, it has a monstrous solo, there's even chemistry with the ballads follow the sun and the ultimate gift, these ballads are so moving and emotional that i now keep a box of kleenex on my desk for whenever the occasion arises :erk: still invisible is my favorite song off the album, great job guys! can't wait for the new album that will be out very soon i hope and maybe a tour to follow to include houston? speaking of tour, i saw the soldout DT/Queensryche show here last night that kicked off the summer tour, Queensryche tore down the house, all in all the show was great, Queensryche and DT both came out on stage and performed QR's Real World and DT's The Spirit Carries On together for the encore, still as great as this show was, the highlight for me was getting compliments from people during the intermissions telling me how much they dig Enchant as i was wearing my Break T-shirt attracting plenty blinks of eyes that night, one guy was so happy his face just glowed with astonishment as he gladly shook my hand, time to make some noise here guys!!!
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Finally someone agrees with me that Invisible is the best song off of Blink. :Spin:

Looking forward to that show when it hits Seattle...I'd wear an Enchant shirt myself, if I had one. I'd buy one, but the idea of buying a tour shirt for a tour I didn't go to seems a little odd.

Oh well...at least I've got my "Shaming of the True" shirt. =D

BTW...I think "Under Fire" is probably my favorite Blink song, but I also really like Prognosis, Monday, My Everafter...and...er...just about everything else except "Dispicable".

(And it's not even so much that I don't like that song, just don't like the way it "ends" exactly the same at two places in the song.)

Hey thanks for the PR Javie.

Hopefully you guys will like Tug of War as well. Word is we are continuing the tour with Spocks in the U.S Nothing set yet?

I would think we would be real close to you Jim near Baltimore or close? I don,t know about Houston or Seatle though? still waiting to hear? Maybe soon?

Thanks for the feedback about the DT QR show too! Got to see that one if possible!

Great post, I'm looking forward to seeing the DT/QR/FW tour (my date is 16 days away) and good to know that Enchant is receiving well earned recognition among fans of those bands. And I certainly hope that the Enchant tour does continue here, and hits the New York area... :)

it is unfortunate that there perhaps won't be a houston date at all, but all is good considering the band will still be touring, besides a flight by night trip is probably what i need around the fall or so, let me know in advance if you guys will be playing baltimore or any other city so i can make plans in advance, as much as i hate to say this, maybe this time around it won't sell out too fast like NearFest did :Spin: by the way, i think it's great that you will be playing with the CGTrio, i've seen several of their shows here in texas including two of them that featured tony levin and pat of king crimson, paul & co. are real great guys, second of all, ed, demonspell, progmetalfan and anyone else going to the QR/DT show, make sure you get their on time, the doors were supposed to open here around 6 pm but didn't open until a quarter til 7, by then there was a long line that wrapped around the whole block, because i was fortunate to get in for free, i didn't have to wait in line and risk missing fates warning's set, just a word of caution..., jjmannford glad to hear that you also like the song invisible, i think it's a great song, it captures the same emotional vibes i get whenever i listen to rush's mission
icon14.gif
discodave there's nothing wrong with wearing a T for a concert that you've never attended, i myself have yet to see the band live!!! T-shirt just expresses my admiration for the band, that's all...talk to you later

How 'bout coming to the midwest? Like Chicago, or Milwaukee or Madison (close to me!)