New album info?? (Where's Doug hidin'??...)

Burke

Oct 14, 2002
South Florida
So any specifics on the new CD yet? It has been a while since the double Live CD let alone TUG :headbang:

And where's the Doug-Man been at??.....

Ed is the regular here of course :cool: but Doug used to post back in the day.... :erk:

Doug - give us an update bro on the album and how you doin! :wave:

Us ENCHANT fans needs some new tunes! :hotjump:

Yo yo! What's up every one? It's true that I've been incognito for a bit. I've had a lot going on in my personal life that has kept me from doing a lot of the things I enjoy, like talking to you guys!

Enchant has been on a bit of a hiatus I'm afraid. It's true that we were working on a new CD but that was derailed for a bit. It looks as though it will be coming back together shortly after working out some bugs and then we should be back on track. I'm sorry to say I have no idea when the next release will be, but we will be trying to get the ball rolling as soon as possible.

Thanks for hanging in there and all the support you have given to us, it means a lot!

Stay cool,

Doug

Doug!!!

Sweet man - great to hear from ya

Keep us posted cause we are all dying for some new Enchanted material!!

:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:
:headbang:

Hi Doug,

Big new fan here -- only discovered you guys in the past year or so.
Douglas A. Ott said:
. . . I've had a lot going on in my personal life that has kept me from doing a lot of the things I enjoy . . . we were working on a new CD but that was derailed for a bit. It looks as though it will be coming back together shortly after working out some bugs . . .
I do hope that the "distractions" are nothing serious... Meaning, I hope everything's OK with you and the band and the families.

That being said, it's clear that you'll have a good supply of supportive ears to take in whatever material Enchant finally releases! :cool: